Thursday, August 23, 2007

What I'm Listening To Right Now

From the time I take for myself after the kids go to bed, another playlist that keeps me going:

>Born Losers - Matthew Good
>Perfect Company - A Cursive Memory
>Come on Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
>Coming Around Again - Simon Webbe
>Easy - Barenaked Ladies
>All I Can See - Brendan James
>Magic - Colbie Caillat
>5:19 - Matt Wertz
>Vegas - Sara Bareilles
>When to Quit - Ari Hest
>No Worries - Simon Webbe
>Turning Circles - Chris Bryan
>Found - James Kinne
>Ain't No Reason - Brett Dennen
>Someday - Pete Schmidt
>Sideways - Let's Go Sailing
>1973 - James Blunt
>The Way I Feel - Matt Wertz
>4 in the Morning - Gewn Stefani
>#41 Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds Live at Radio City
>Gravity - Shawn McDonald
>Pictures of You - The Last Goodnight
>Her Eyes - Pat Monahan
>Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
>I Don't Want to be Right - Chris Bryan

And now on the nightstand is "A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius" by Dave Eggers.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home